Course Reserves and Syllabus Service
Make course readings available to your students through the Course Reserves and Syllabus Service.
Carrel Request Form
Eligibility: University of Toronto graduate students, faculty members and visiting scholars with T-Cards. T-Card is required to request for a carrel.
- Fines are charged at the rate of $0.50 / day per book.
- Fines on Course Reserves books are $0.50 / hour per book.
- Fines for recalled books are $2.00 / day per book.
Library privileges will be withheld when fines are $25 or more.
- In person: Visit 1st floor Robarts circulation desk
- By telephone: 416-978-8450
Please note that medical or other documentation is normally required to reduce or forgive fines. Without documentation, fines are normally not excused for the following reasons:
- Did not renew item on time
- Forgot the due date
- Did not receive a courtesy or overdue notice
- Was not able to renew online
- Was unaware of library policies
- Borrowed the item for someone else
- Returned late by someone else
- Did not report TCard stolen